Monday, February 21, 2011

40 is the New 30

Happy Birthday Lani

This week I will be celebrating my younger sisters birthday. And yes you've guessed it, she has made it to the Four Zero Club!  Where better to celebrate a birthday other than Las Vegas? So, Las Vegas, here we come!

I sit back and remember the days when we were younger and we would roller skate in the back yard, ride our bikes up and down the driveway, and draw all over our driveway with chalk. Time seems to go by so fast and now we are here at 40! I can still remember my own mothers 40th birthday and then I thought, "Wow, my mom's 40, she's old!"  Well, I was wrong, 40 is the new 30!

I'd like to know ~ did you handle your 40th birthday better than you did your 30th?

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Thank you for your stopping by! I appreciate every comment :o)