Thursday, December 23, 2010

Making Old Look Like New Again!

Hi everyone!

Two more days till Christmas and I'm still trying to find cute things to make. One of the women that I follow, I'm sorry I can't find who it was - it must have been late at night when I was reading blogs, had this on her blog and what a great idea!!! Recycle your old candles and make them pretty for Christmas.

I found some red candles from several years ago and decided that these were the perfect ones to try this craft on.  I Mod Podged the sides of the candle and rolled it in Epson Salt. Voila - a new looking candle!

Have a Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. stopping by from Mingle Monday! I love the candle idea. Might have to steal that soon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your stopping by! I appreciate every comment :o)